Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My buddy and me






My in-laws surprised me tonight when I got home from work and had a special bday cake waiting for me. Nate loved the candles and wants to have birthday cake everyday.




Nate is trying his best to get adjusted to the time change, but has
been struggling to figure out exactly what time we are suppose to get up in the morning. He is rising a bit early. He is happy to lay in bed and play though, which is fantastic for mom and dad. As long as he has his hands to chew on he can play in there for awhile. Poor little guy is teething something terrible and has kept his hands in his mouth for the past three days.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Brittney said...

Love the shots from your bday. Hope you had a wonderful day . . .sure looks like it : )

Also, I got your text about your dinner at The Armory! So sweet of you to think of us! I wish we could do that day all over again!!

Love you!

Aaron said...

Nate is looks like a fun little boy. He is fortunate to have two parents who love him very much. Thanks for keeping us informed. Much love.

Aaron and Kym Estis