Sunday, December 7, 2008

Could be an interesting week

Nate is having a very rough day. Poor guy has a stomach bug that he has been enduring for about a week, his reflux is terrible, he is congested, and he is cutting another tooth. Oh yeah and Scott is out of town for work. He is asleep on my lap right now so I am able to type just a few words before he awakes. He has both of his bottom teeth in and the top ones are right around the corner. He and I have been decorating this weekend and finally got our christmas cards ordered. If we don't already have your address, email me at juliaeg02@aol.com. Also, the old carepage would send out reminders to everyone when I updated Nate's webpage. This website doesn't do that as I am sure you have figured out so I will send out an email when I update it. So...if you want an email let me know your email address. Happy shopping. Here he is eating his sweet potatoes on Turkey day.

3 comments:

pcb said...

Good luck with your week! A sick baby is so pitiful.

Our Home said...

He is looking like such a little man-so cute! I hope he feels better soon.

Elizabeth said...

Hey! Just put me on your email Christmas list. I'll put you on mine too.
I agree with the other comments - Nate is looking so little-man-ish!